The average cost range for remodeling a small bathroom is around $6,000 to $7,000. However, this cost can vary greatly depending on the extent of the remodel and the fixtures and materials used. The cost can range from $1,700 up to $18,000 or more.
Investing in high-quality bathroom fixtures and fittings can enhance both the functionality and aesthetic appeal of your bathroom. With technological advancements, these fixtures have become more user-friendly and visually appealing. However, creating a new 5×7 bathroom space with all these modern amenities can be costly, especially if mistakes are made during the bathroom remodeling process. Such errors can increase the cost significantly, making it essential to plan and execute the project with great care to avoid unnecessary expenses.
1. Hiring a Plumber for Trivial Things
Table of Contents
The wonder of your bathroom will be revealed when you get it looking spacious again with the help of experts. A plumber is always required in the following conditions:
- You have frequent backflow of water in sewage. It definitely means that there is a hurdle in the flow of water that you cannot detect and resolve unaided.
- Your water supplies pipe bursts because of pressure or might be rusting is the cause. Now there is no other option but to hire a professional plumber to control the flow of water and replace the supply line for you.
- You have recently cleaned the water tank and still wonder if that water is having an orange tinge. There must be rust contents in the water because of rusted water pipes in your home which can be thoroughly cleansed by a professional plumber.
The most costly thing for small bathrooms is fixing severe concerns, which can only be resolved by an expert. However! Sometimes it may seem like trivial things like dripping water faucets need attention too – but don’t forget that these are major issues and should take priority over minor ones such as new pipes in your wall or replacement fixtures (like shower doors). So before remodeling goes ahead with what’s necessary first; then add more changes if desired.
2. Hiring Expert Laborers for Various Tasks
When you hire an expensive bathroom remodeling contractor, they charge money according to the size of your room. This can increase costs for repairs or even new installations if something goes wrong with their work during installation- but not always! A handyman might be able to solve most issues at a much lower price than what it would take from hiring professionals who are experts in different fields such as plumbing and electricians etc.
3. People Prefer Beauty
Many people get inspired by the appearance and beauty of bathroom fittings and decide to install them in their bathrooms without giving a second thought to it. However, many modernized tools used in bathrooms are costly and become a burden on your pocket. So, it is advised that you must not fall for the beauty of gleaming bathroom décor. Rather think:
- If you really need this thing
- Is it affordable for you or not
- Does it complement your small bathroom space
- Would that fitting be easy to use for you
4. Selection of Cheap Bathroom Materials
Selecting the right materials for a small bathroom can be difficult, particularly when it comes to fixtures such as bathtub showers and sinks. It’s crucial to choose items that not only fit with your bathroom’s design but are also long-lasting and dependable. Consulting with industry experts can help you locate the finest products for your 5×7 bathroom, resulting in long-term cost savings.
5. Bathroom Remodeling Plan
Hiring experts for bathroom remodeling is expensive and can lead to an overall cost per square foot that’s higher than you expect. You might think it doesn’t matter, but then find out the hard way about some problems such as broken tiles or leaking faucets which are easily fixed by someone with basic skills in remodeling work; they’re also much cheaper compared to hiring somebody who has been trained specifically on fixing these types of issues!
Read Also: Glass Shower Doors Trends for Your Bathroom