Iman Ali is a Pakistani film actress and model primarily known for her work in films. She marked her entry into the film industry with a leading role in the 2007 thriller “Khuda Kay Liye,” a performance that earned her the Lux Style Award for Best Actress. Iman Ali also played the main female lead in the 2016 film “Mah e Mir” and had a supporting role in the 2011 social drama film “Bol.“
Iman Ali Biography
Table of Contents
Real Name/ Full Name: Iman Ali
Nick Name/ Celebrated Name: NA
Birth Place: Lahore, Pakistan.
Date of Birth: 19 December, 1980
Iman Ali Age: 43 Years
Iman Ali Height: 5 ft 6 inches
Weight: 55 kg approx
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Parents’ Names: Abid Ali & Humaira Abid
Siblings: 2 sisters
School: Divisional Public School, Lahore.
Marital Status: Married
Zodiac Sign: Saggitarius
Spouse’s Name: Babar Bhatti
Profession: Actress, Model
Net Worth: $ 5 million
- 2006: Pehla Pyar, Qismat
- 2008: Saiban Sheeshay Ka
- 2010: woh Tees Din
- 2011: Bewafayian
- 2012: Armaan, Dil Dy Ky Jaengy
- 2013: Chal Parhaa
- 2007: Khuda Ke Liye (Best Film Actress Award)
- 2011: Bol
- 2014: O21
- 2015: Mah e Mir (Best Onscreen Couple Nomination)
- 2022: Tich Button
- 2005: Ishq Mohabbat Apna Pan (Shabnam Majeed)
- 2016: Jind Jaan (Shahzad Roy & Zoe Viccaji)
- 2002: Best Model of the Year Nomination (1st Lux Style Awards)
- 2004: Best Model of the Year Nomination (3rd Lux Style Awards)
- 2005: Best Model of the Year Nomination (4th Lux Style Awards)
- 2006: Best Model of the Year Nomination (5th Lux Style Awards)
- 2017: IPPA Style Icon of the Year Nomination
Iman Ali’s Net Worth
Iman Ali’s net worth is approximately $ 5 million.
Iman Ali’s Early Life
Iman Ali is the daughter of the renowned television/film actor Abid Ali and his first wife, Humaira Ali. She has two sisters, one younger and one older, both of whom are also accomplished actresses.
Iman Ali has been living with multiple sclerosis, a chronic condition that causes a range of symptoms, including fatigue, blurred vision, and hearing loss. Despite her health challenges, she remained active in the entertainment industry, although she had to reduce her workload due to her health.
In February 2019, Iman Ali tied the knot with Babar Bhatti, a businessman based in the United States. Their wedding was a private affair, but their wedding pictures gained significant attention on social media.
Iman Ali’s Source of Income
Iman Ali is a popular actress and model in the Pakistan entertainment industry. Her main source of income is her successful acting and modeling career. She is known to be one of the highest-paid models.
Iman Ali’s Social Profiles
Unknown Facts about Iman Ali
- Humayun Saeed and Imran Abbas are Iman Ali’s favorite Pakistani actors.
- Her favorite holiday destination is Singapore.
- Iman Ali is a foodie, and she likes Chinese and fast food.
- Iman Ali’s inspiration in acting are Bollywood actresses Madhuri Dixit and Madhu Bala.
- She is known to be the highest-paid model, and she has also worked with many Indian designers, such as Manish Malhotra, Suneet Varma, and Rina Dhaka etc.
- Iman Ali also loves singing.
- She is very active on all her social media accounts.
- Iman Ali had to face a “Fatwa” when she worked in the film “Khuda Ky Lie.”
- It was rumored that she had an affair with Indian Director Imtiaz Ali. However, she got married to a businessman named Babar Bhatti later.
What is Iman Ali age?
Iman Ali is a 43-year-old Pakistani actress and model. She was born on December 19, 1980. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Is Iman Ali married?
Iman Ali is married to a US-based businessman named Babar Bhatti.
What are Iman Ali’s famous Dramas?
Iman Ali is a famous Pakistani Entertainment Industry actress and model. She debuted her career with singer Shabnam Majeed’s Music Video Ishq Mohabbat Apna Pan in 2005. Her famous dramas and films are Bol, Khuda Ke Liye, Qismat, Armaan, and Chal Parhaa.
What is the income of Iman Ali?
Iman Ali has a net worth of $ 5 million as of 2023. According to sources, she is one of the highest-paid models in the Pakistan entertainment industry.