Saba Qamar is a renowned Pakistani actress known for her work in Urdu films and television. She has achieved numerous awards, including the Lux Style Awards and Hum Awards, and is considered one of Pakistan’s leading and highest-paid actresses. In recognition of her contributions, the Government of Pakistan honored her with the Tamgha-e-Imtiaz in 2012 and the Pride of Performance in 2016.
Saba Qamar gained widespread recognition for her portrayal of Fatima Jinnah in the historical drama “Jinnah Ke Naam” in 2009. Additionally, she has made notable appearances in the biographical film “Manto” (2015), the romantic comedy “Lahore Se Aagey” (2016), and the Indian Hindi-language educational drama “Hindi Medium” (2017), earning her a nomination for a Filmfare Award for Best Actress.
Saba Qamar Biography:
Table of Contents
Real Name/ Full Name: Saba Qamar Zaman
Nick Name/ Celebrated Name: NA
Birth Place: Gujranwala, Pakistan
Date of Birth: 5 April 1984
Age: 39 Years
Height: 5 ft 7 inches
Weight: 54 Kgs
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Parents’ Names: NA
Siblings: 4 Brothers. Her younger brother passed away recently in 2022.
School: she had her early education at a private school in Gujranwala.
Marital Status: Single
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Spouse’s Name: NA
Profession: Actress, Model, Tv Anchor
Net Worth: $3 million
Films and Dramas:
- In 2004, she made her debut as a model in Abrar-ul-Haq’s music video “Boliyan” from the album “Nachan Main Audhay Naal“. She appeared in the Geo Entertainment telefilm “Ishq” alongside Bilal Qureshi.
- Her acting journey began in 2005 with her appearance in the PTV television series “Mein Aurat Hoon.”
- In 2006, she starred in several classic PTV series, including “Kahin Tum Kahin Hum,” “Taqdeer,” “Phool,” “Dhoop Mein Andhera Hai,” “Gharoor,” and the telefilm “Kal” opposite Fawad Khan. She also appeared in the Geo Entertainment series “Banjar” and the TV One Pakistan comedy series “Aqal Bari Ya Bhains” directed by Ejaz Mir, alongside Shamil Khan.
- She received recognition for her role in the series “Tinkay,” winning the PTV Awards for Best TV Actress in both the public and jury choice categories at the 16th Annual PTV Awards in 2011.
- Saba Qamar made her Lollywood (Pakistani film industry) debut in the acclaimed biographical drama “Manto.” Her performance earned her a nomination for Best Supporting Actress at the ARY Films Awards.
- Saba Qamar portrayed the role of Pakistani controversial figure Qandeel Baloch in the biographical drama series “Baaghi” in 2017. The series was both critically and commercially successful, becoming one of the highest-grossing Pakistani dramas of 2017. She received Lux Style Awards for Best Actress (Television) and IPPA Awards for Best Actress for her performance in “Baaghi.“
- As of 2023, Qamar starred in ARY Digital’s social drama “Sar-e-Rah” and received critical acclaim for her role as a female taxi driver, winning the Best Actress award for her outstanding contribution to the UNICEF-funded drama.
Saba Qamar’s Net Worth:
As of the stats in 2022, the actress Saba Qamar has an estimated net worth of $3 million.
Saba Qamar’s Early Life:
Saba Qamar Zaman, born on April 5, 1984, belongs to a Sindhi Syed family in Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan. She has five siblings, including three older siblings, one younger brother, and one elder sister. Saba faced the loss of her father at a young age, which led her to spend most of her childhood in Gujranwala under the care of her grandmother.
For her early education, she attended school in Gujranwala but later relocated to Lahore to pursue further studies. Saba Qamar’s family originally belonged to Karachi.
Saba Qamar’s Source of Income:
Saba Qamar is a renowned TV and film actress. She also works as a brand ambassador for many famous brands. She has a huge number of followers on her social media platforms. She has more than 5 million followers on Instagram.
The main source of income of this popular actress is from the work she does in Dramas and films, alongside other modeling ventures. She charges 3-4 lakhs for acting in one episode of a drama.
Saba Qamar’s Social Profiles:
Lesser known facts about Saba Qamar:
- Many people think that her name is Sabahat instead of Saba.
- Saba Qamar lost her father at the very young age of 3 years.
- Regarding her fitness, she says that she never goes to the gym. She dances and does yoga to stay fit.
- Saba Qamar is a smoker, and she consumes alcohol as well.
- Saba Qamar was rejected from Bollywood movies Love Aaj Kal, Hero, and Once Upon a Time in Mumbai.
- She is a great fan of Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan.
- Umera Ahmad and Bano Qudsia are her favorite writers.
- Saba Qamar was once engaged to her cousin, but the engagement was called off later.
What is Saba Qamar’s age?
Saba Qamar Zaman is a 39-year-old Pakistani actress, model, and TV anchor. She was born on 5 April 1984 in Gujranwala, Pakistan.
Is Saba Qamar married?
Saba Qamar is not married yet. She has not shared any such news yet on social media.
What are Saba Qamar’s famous Dramas?
Saba Qamar is a famous Pakistani actress who debuted her career in the drama serial Main Aurat Hoon. She is famous for playing many lead roles and has won Tamgha-e-Imtiaz in 2012 and Pride of Performance in 2016.
What is the Income of Saba Qamar?
Saba Qamar charges 3-4 lacs for performing in a single episode of a drama.