Yashma Gill is a recognized face in Pakistani film and television. Initially seen in supporting roles, she gained the spotlight as the lead in television series such as “Kab Mere Kehlaoge” (2018) and “Bebaak” (2021-22). Her portrayal of an antagonist in “Pyar Ke Sadqay” (2020) was particularly well-received. In 2019, Yashma Gill expanded her reach by launching a YouTube channel.
Yashma Gill Biography
Table of Contents
Real Name/ Full Name: Yashma Gill
Nick Name/ Celebrated Name: NA
Birth Place: Jahanian, Pakistan.
Date of Birth: 19 October, 1992
Yashma Gill Age: 311 Years
Yashma Gill Height: 5 ft 5 inches
Weight: 52 kg approx
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Parents’ Names: NA
Siblings: 2 Brothers & 3 Sisters
College: La Trobe University, Australia
Marital Status: Single
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Spouse’s Name: NA
Net Worth: $ 1-5 million
- 2019: Wrong No 2
- 2022: Truth or Dare
- 2016: Meri Saheli Meri Bhabi
- 2017: Iltija, Ghari Do Ghari, Ghar Titli Ka Par
- 2018: Qurban, Kab Mere Kehlaogy, Kahan Ho Tum, Haara Dil, Ki Jaana Maen Kaun, Khatakaar, Kis Din Mera Viyah Hovega (Season 4)
- 2019: Umm-e-Haniya, Ab Dekh KHuda Kya Karta Hai, Gustakh Dil, Do Tola pyar, Piya Naam Ka Diya
- 2020: Alif, Pyaar Ky Sadqay
- 2021: Gustaakh, Tasveer, Phaans, Azmaish, Mujhy KHuda Py Yaqeen Hai
- 2022: Bebaak, Ishq Munafiq
- 2023: Khel
Yashma Gill’s Net Worth
Yashma Gill’s net worth is approximately $ 1-5 million.
Yashma Gill’s Early Life
Yashma Gill, originally from Jahanian, Khanewal, in Punjab, Pakistan, experienced a significant transformation in her beliefs. She was an atheist during her teenage years but embraced Islam while studying in Australia. She discussed her spiritual journey and her return to faith in an intimate interview with Samina Peerzada.
Gill pursued a degree in psychology at La Trobe University in Australia before moving back to Pakistan. She has been open about her family life, sharing that her father had two wives. She mentioned that since her stepmother passed away two years ago, her family has lived apart. Yashma has two siblings, while from her father’s other marriage, there are three step-siblings.
Yashma Gill’s Source of Income
Yashma Gill is a popular actress in the Pakistan entertainment industry. Her main source of income is her successful acting career. According to sources, she earns PKR 5-7 lacs per month.
Yashma Gill’s Social Profiles
Unknown Facts about Yashma Gill
- Yashma Gill’s favorite hobbies are shopping and traveling.
- She was first an atheist but later converted to Islam.
- Yashma Gill’s younger sister is a social media star.
- Yashma Gill is famous for being one of the most highly educated stars in the Pakistan entertainment industry.
- She is an animal lover and has lots of pets at her home.
- Yashma Gill does not like to talk much about her personal or family life.
- Yashma Gill is very active on her social media accounts and uploads pictures for her fans regularly.
What is Yashma Gill’s age?
Yashma Gill is a 3-year-old Pakistani actress. She was born on October 19, 1992. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Is Yashma Gill married?
Yashma Gill is not married, and she has not shared any such information in the media yet.
What are Yashma Gill’s famous Dramas?
Yashma Gill is a famous Pakistani Entertainment Industry actress. She debuted her career with the Drama Meri Saheli Meri Bhabi in 2016. Her famous dramas are Bebaak, Alif, Pyar Ky Sadqay, Gustakh.
What is the income of Yashma Gill?
Yashma Gill has a net worth of $ 1-5 million as of 2023. According to sources, she earns 5-7 lacs per month.