Atif Aslam is a 40-year-old Pakistani playback singer, composer, actor, and songwriter. He is famous for many of his songs, which he has recorded both in India and Pakistan. Atif Aslam is renowned in the music industry for his ‘Vocal Belting’ technique.
The singer started his career as part of a music band named ‘Jal’. However, he parted ways from the band later in 2004. Atif Aslam also received the fourth highest civilian honor award, known as Tamgha-e-Imtiaz, from the Government of Pakistan. The singer has also won many LUX style awards as well.
Atif Aslam also acted in a movie named ‘Bol’ in 2011; this was an Urdu social drama film. He also secured a place among Forbes Asia’s 100 digital stars published in 2020.
Atif Aslam Biography:
Table of Contents
Real Name/ Full Name: Mohammad Atif Aslam
Nick Name/ Celebrated Name: Aadee
Birth Place: Wazirabad, Punjab, Pakistan.
Date of Birth: 12 March, 1983
Height: 5 ft 9 inches
Weight: 72 kg approx
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Parents’ Names: Muhammad Aslam, Rehana Shaheen
Siblings: Shahbaz, Shehzad, Sheraz.
School: Kimberley Hall School, Lahore, St.Paul’s Cambridge School, Rawalpindi, Divisional Public School, Lahore.
College: Punjab Institute of Computer Science, Lahore.
Marital Status: Married
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Spouse’s Name: Sara Bharwana
Kids: 2 Sons
Profession: Singer, Composer, Actor, Song Writer
Net Worth: $22 million
Songs and Albums:
- In 2004, Aslam achieved instant fame with his debut album “Jal Pari.”
- His second solo album, “Meri Kahani,” received critical acclaim and earned nominations at the 7th Lux Style Awards for Best Album.
- In 2008, Aslam recorded two hit songs, “Pehli Nazar Mein” and “Bakhuda Tumhi Ho,” for the movies “Race” and “Kismat Konnection” respectively.
- In 2011, Aslam contributed two tracks, “Tu Mohabbat Hai” and “Piya O Re Piya,” for the film “Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya.” He also lent his voice to two songs, “Bol Ke Lab Azaad Hain” and “Mori Araj Suno,” for the Hollywood film “The Reluctant Fundamentalist.”
- In July 2020, Atif Aslam’s rendition of “Tajdar-e-Haram” achieved a remarkable milestone, crossing 285 million views on YouTube.
Films & Drama:
- In 2011, Atif Aslam made his debut in the Pakistani film “Bol,” where he shared the screen with Mahira Khan.
- Furthermore, he marked his television debut in January 2022 with the Pakistani series “Sang-e-Mah,” which aired on HUM TV.
Atif Aslam’s Net Worth:
Atif Aslam has a net worth of nearly $22 million.
Atif Aslam’s Early Life:
Atif Aslam was born on 12 March 1983 in Wazirabad, Pakistan, to a Punjabi family. He began his education at Kimberley Hall School in Lahore, where he studied until 1991. In 1995, Atif returned to Lahore, where he continued his education at a Divisional Public School and College (DPS&C) branch. He later attended Fazaia Inter College from 1999 to 2001 for his HSSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate) and subsequently enrolled at PICS to pursue a bachelor’s degree in computer science.
During an interview, Atif Aslam disclosed that his ambition during this period was to become a singer.
Atif Aslam’s Source of Income:
Atif’s substantial fortune comes from multiple income streams, with his primary source being his singing career. He showcases his vocal talents in a variety of languages, including Punjabi, Urdu, Pashto, and Hindi. In addition to his singing, he boosts his earnings by endorsing various brands, making him a sought-after choice for product promotion.
He has an impressive following of 7 million on Instagram and similar numbers on other platforms. His monthly income exceeds 3 crore rupees, resulting in an annual income of over 14 crores.
Atif charges a fee ranging from 8 to 10 lakh rupees for each song he lends his voice to, solidifying his status as a top-tier artist and brand ambassador.
Atif Aslam’s Social Profiles:
Lesser Known Facts about Atif Aslam:
- Atif Aslam does not smoke, and he does not drink alcohol.
- His initial passion was to become a cricketer and not a singer.
- His parents wanted him to become a doctor, but he chose engineering as his profession.
- Atif Aslam was once part of the U-19 Pakistan Cricket Team.
- He fell in love with a girl in his college and later married her in 2013.
- His film Bol was the highest-grossing Pakistani film at that time.
- He recorded the video of his popular song ‘Aadat’ with his own pocket money.
- He did his first concert outside McDonald’s, and he earned Rs.500 at that time.
- Atif Aslam is the youngest to receive Tamgha-e-Imtiaz in Pakistan.
- Atif Aslam has done many live concerts free of cost for the sake of charity.
1. What is Atif Aslam’s age?
Atif Aslam is a 40-year-old Pakistani singer. He was born on 12 March 1983. His zodiac sign is Pisces.
2. Is Atif Aslam married?
Atif Aslam is married. His wife’s name is Sara Bharwana.
3. What are Atif Aslam’s famous songs?
Atif Aslam is a famous Pakistani playback singer who debuted his career with the album named ‘Jal Pari’. He is famous for his vocal belting technique and won many awards.
4. What is the income of Atif Aslam?
The monthly income of Atif Aslam is estimated to be nearly PKR 3 Crores.