Iqra Aziz Hussain is a prominent Pakistani actress known for her work in television. She has earned numerous accolades, including four Hum Awards and three Lux Style Awards, and is recognized as one of the highest-paid actresses in the nation by the media.
Aziz started her acting journey in 2014, making her debut in “Kissey Apna Kahein.” She gained fame for her roles in “Choti Si Zindagi” (2016), “Qurban” (2018), “Suno Chanda” (2018), “Ranjha Ranjha Kardi” (2018) with Imran Ashraf.” Her portrayal of Ajiya in “Suno Chanda” (2018) earned her the Hum Award for Best Actress Popular and the Lux Style Award for Best TV Actress.
After a two-year break, Iqra Aziz made her return to television with “Mannat Murad” in 2023. She is married to actor and writer Yasir Hussain and the couple has a son.
Iqra Aziz Biography
Table of Contents
Real Name/ Full Name: Iqra Aziz Hussain
Nick Name/ Celebrated Name: Iqra Aziz
Birth Place: Karachi, Pakistan.
Date of Birth: 24 November, 1997
Age: 26 Years
Height: 4 ft 9 inches
Weight: 50 kg approx
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Parents’ Names: Abdul Aziz and Aasiya Aziz
Siblings: 1 sister
College: University of Karachi
Marital Status: Married
Zodiac Sign: Saggitarius
Iqra Aziz Husband: Yasir Hussain
Kids: one son (Kabir Hussain)
Net Worth: $ 3 million
- 2014 Kissey Apna Kahein
- 2015 Muqaddas, Mol (Best TV SEnsation Female Award) (Best Supporting Actress Nominee)
- 2016 Socha Na Tha, Deewana, Kisay Chahoon, Laaj, Choti Si Zindagi (Best Actress Popular Nominee) (Best On-Screen Couple Nominee), Natak
- 2017 Gustakh Ishq, Ghairat, Khamoshi
- 2018 Qurban, Suno Chanda (Best TV Actress Award) (Best Actress Popular Award) Best On-Screen Couple Award, Tabeer (Best Actress Nominee), Ranjha Ranjha Kardi (Most Stylish TV Actress Nominee) (Best TV Actress Nominee) (Best Actress Crtic’s Choice Award)
- 2019 Suno Chanda 2
- 2020 Kasak, Jhooti
- 2021 Raqeeb Se (Best Actress Jury Award) (Best Actress Popular Nominee), Khuda Aur Muhabbat 3
- 2023 Mannat Murad
- 2017 Judai, Dil-e-Jaanam
- 2022 Aik Thi Laila
Iqra Aziz’s Net Worth
Iqra Aziz’s net worth is approximately $3 million.
Iqra Aziz’s Early Life
Iqra Aziz was born into a middle-class family in Karachi, Pakistan. Her father tragically passed away from a heart attack while she was still quite young.
Despite this adversity, her mother worked tirelessly to support her two daughters, Iqra and Sidra. In a remarkable feat, she became the first woman in Karachi to join the Careem Driving startup as a car driver.
Iqra completed her schooling in Karachi and pursued higher education at Karachi University, where she earned her B.Com degree with an impressive academic record.
Iqra’s professional journey began at the age of 14, starting with various minor roles in the industry. However, her mother was relentless in her advice not to pursue acting until she had completed her studies.
Iqra Aziz’s Source of Income
Iqra Aziz is a popular Pakistani Entertainment Industry actress. Her main source of income is her successful acting career. According to sources, she charges PKR 1.5- 2 lacs per episode.
Iqra Aziz’s Social Profiles
Unknown Facts about Iqra Aziz
- Iqra Aziz loves to eat Biryani.
- Iqra Aziz’s favorite holiday destination is Paris.
- Iqra Aziz’s father died when she was too young, and her mother struggled a lot to raise her and her sister.
- She is considered to be among one of the most stylish actresses.
- Iqra Aziz was proposed to by her boyfriend Yasir Hussain in front of many people at the Lux Style Awards.
1. What is Iqra Aziz age?
Iqra Aziz is a 26-year-old Pakistani actress. She was born on November 24, 1997. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
2. Is Iqra Aziz married?
Iqra Aziz is married, and her husband is a famous writer and actor named Yasir Hussain.
3. What are Iqra Aziz’s famous Dramas?
Iqra Aziz is a famous Pakistani Entertainment Industry actress. She debuted her career with the Drama Serial Kisay Apna Kahein in 2014. Her famous dramas and films are Suno Chanda, Ranjha Ranjha Kardi, and Qurban.
3. What is the income of Iqra Aziz?
Iqra Aziz has a net worth of $ 3 million as of 2023. According to sources, she charges PKR 1.5-2 lacs for a single episode.